Ticket Office Representative
Do you have an outstanding work-ethic, exceptional customer service skills and thrive when working with others? The Oklahoma City Thunder Ticket Office is seeking a highly motivated and upbeat person to join our team in ticket office operations and other events at the arena! You will work closely with the ticket operations and guest relations staff while being surrounded by the best fans in the NBA. Integrity and excellent attention to detail with outstanding social skills will make you a perfect fit for our culture.
In this role you will:
- Assist in resolving guest issues and complaints
- Greet guests courteously as they approach the box office, answer questions, and advise guests to appropriate locations
- Stay current on all arena events scheduled
- Assist in daily box office setup and closure
- Coordinate and stock supplies for the ticket counter windows on game days
- Maintain a well-organized, clean work area and conduct maintenance of box office equipment
- Become knowledgeable in pricing, discounts, promotions and Thunder policies and procedures to accurately assist guests
- Process multiple forms of payment and balance to all payment receipts nightly
- Show good judgment and decision-making skills
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Computerized ticketing experience with Archtics and/or Ticketmaster Host system a plus
- Stellar communication skills and experience working with people from all walks of life
- Strong comprehension of basic mathematics with prior payment processing experience
- Ability to learn and retain a large amount of team and arena information
- Can work in a multifaceted customer service environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are vital
Employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered. At least 18 years of age with a valid government issued photo. Work schedule will vary depending on event/game dates and will include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Primary work location will be Paycom Center located in downtown Oklahoma City! This is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Ticket Operations Coordinator.
We invite you to apply online at www.okcthunder.com/employment
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.