Basketball Content Associate
Do you have a collaborative attitude with a desire to pursue a career in professional sports? We are seeking a creative teammate with video editing skills to join our family! As a Basketball Content Associate, you will assist in launching and editing a video project working with the Thunder’s Basketball Communications staff during the 2022-23 NBA season. This position is a rare opportunity to work and gain experience in the growing environment of professional sports.
This is a seasonal position that will commence by the start of the 2022-23 regular season. Associates can work remote but will be encouraged to have a very flexible schedule and be consistently available during and after Thunder games, road and away.
In this role you will:
- Video editing and production, taking provided scripts and audio tracks to create essay-style videos
- Brainstorm and create content ideas
- Photoshop video thumbnails
- Assist in content strategy to grow a YouTube channel
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proficiency in video editing with an understanding and feel of current video trends
- Resourcefulness: A problem solver who can identify new skills to learn and grow
- Intuition and instincts
- Assertiveness: Always ready for the next project and willing to voice an opinion
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Responsive: Prepared to be in consistent communication new projects or exchanging ideas
- General knowledge of the National Basketball Association and the Oklahoma City Thunder
- Strong attention to detail and desire to complete tasks with excellence
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered. At least 18 years of age as of 9/12/2022.This is a seasonal, part-time position reporting to the Basketball Communications Content Lead.
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees!