Gameday IT Technician
The Oklahoma City Thunder is seeking IT professionals to provide gameday IT support and smooth implementation of game night processes for the 2022-23 Thunder Season! The Gameday IT Technician, will be responsible for setup, testing and proactive maintenance for NBA game technology. In the fast-paced world of sports and entertainment, the show must go on and IT is instrumental in making that happen. Join our team and build a future legacy in sport!
In this role you will:
- Setup, and maintain NBA game and IT systems for all home games
- Follow established procedures to setup and fix various technology and IT systems
- Oversee and resolve hardware, software, and network-related problems
- Maintain spare parts inventory, ensuring backup items are available and working
- Maintain detailed documentation and submit game reports as the need arises
- Provide outstanding customer service to various groups
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Solid understanding of Windows operating systems and basic computer hardware and software
- Experience with installation and maintenance of computers, cabling, and A/V equipment
- Understanding of basic networking and printing concepts
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate and build positive relationships with colleagues from various groups within the organization
- Work calmly and efficiently under pressure and in adverse conditions
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Extraordinary teammate with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
Employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered. Work schedule will be approximately 20 hours per week with setup and testing typically starting at 3 p.m. on weekdays and 2 p.m. on weekends for home games. Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, depending on Thunder home games and will include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as needed. Physical requirements of the job may include lifting approximately 50 pounds, crouching and climbing. The primary work location will be the Paycom Center located in downtown Oklahoma City. This is a part-time, non-exempt position working with the Director, Information Technology.
We invite you to apply online at: www.okcthunder.com/employment
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.