Hybrid Schedule - Bilingual Customer Service Agent - starting pay $15.75
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and other support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America.
Hyatt colleagues enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt Retirement Savings Plan, education assistance, advancement opportunities, community involvement, and a colleague stock purchasing program. All colleagues are eligible for discounted hotel rates and up to 12 free room nights after 12 months of employment.
The purpose of this role is to handle inbound customer service requests to the Hyatt Shared Service Center with “Authentic Hospitality”. Customer Service Agents are responsible for responding to emails, taking incoming calls in a call center environment and efficiently researching and resolving billing inquiries for Hyatt guests using excellent communication skills. Must be able to attend on-site training and work in our office for at least 90 days.
- Handle billing inquiries from Hyatt guests via the following channels:
- Inbound calls
- Ability to work a 9-hour shift Monday through Friday approximately 7am to 7pm with remote flexibility
- Provide professional, courteous and efficient service in response to guest requests
- Research and identify billing issues using multiple computer databases and resources
- Meet productivity goals
- Meet attendance requirements
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and guests
- Follow the directions of supervisors
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisors
Ideal candidate will also possess the following behavior characteristics:
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work inclusively, independently, and without excessive supervision
- Ability to communicate appropriately to all-levels of the organization.
- Appreciates diversity
- Ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Adapt to new demands
- Reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent Spanish
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to effectively multitask among PC and web-based applications
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong data entry skills
- Knowledge about finance and accounting practices and procedures preferred
- Ability to work within the following parameters: 9-Hour Shifts, Monday –Friday, 7:00 AM-7:00 PM Full Time: 40 hours per week