Direct Support Professional (Habilitation Training Specialist) in Chickasha
- $200 Bi-weekly Bonus for full-time employees!
- $100 Bi-weekly Bonus for part-time employees!
- Starting wage for full-time employees is $11.50 an hour with bi-weekly bonus
- $150.00 90-Day Bonus! Must complete 90-day requirements
- $150 Referral Bonus! This bonus is paid once the new employee completes their 90-day requirements.
We are looking for caring and energetic people to serve as Direct Support Professionals! In this job, you will help adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and make a real difference in their lives every day.
This job can be difficult at times and requires patience and hard work, but it is rewarding as well. We will provide all the training necessary for you to be successful (at no cost to you).
As a Direct Support Professional, you will get to know the adults we serve on a personal level and help them with their daily living skills in their homes and at their places of employment. You will be part of a team that works together to help adults achieve their goals of being as independent as possible.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people and job you can turn into a long-term career, then consider joining our team at Sequoyah Enterprises Inc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid OK driver’s license
- Reliable transportation and Auto insurance
- Clean background check (Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation- OSBI)
- Be free from illegal drugs
- Teach people life skills, including money management, home management, daily living and personal care skills
- Provide the care people cannot do themselves
- Help people get involved in their communities
- Assist with medications and health monitoring
- Transport people to appointments, errands, and fun activities
- Maintain a high degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- Participate in required training (provided at no cost)
- Perform all aspects of job safely and using good judgment
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of people served
- Communicate openly and respectfully with people served, supervisors, members of the community