Customer Service Representative (Dental / Healthcare)
LIBERTY Dental Plan is one of the nation's fastest-growing dental insurance plans and we are seeking only the BEST Customer Service Representatives to help our nearly 6 million valued members.
Come join our team ~ we are always growing and excited for the future!
What you'll receive:
- Opportunity for career growth as you learn new skills!
- Full-Time regular position with benefits
- Fully-paid employee benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays and more!)
- Opportunity to learn from leaders in Healthcare
What you'll need:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Willingness to listen, answer questions, problem solve, and build rapport with our members
- Tech savvy with Computer Systems (MS Office) and Solid typing skills (40 wpm)
- Warm, pleasant and enthusiastic phone demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and answer a high volume of calls (no sales!)
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to follow guidelines (HIPAA, etc.)
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
Preferred, but not required:
- Dental, Healthcare, Dental Office, and/or Dental/Health Insurance experience
- Call center or related background
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Level I, II, and III positions available depending on experience with claims, referrals, dental eligibility and benefits.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.