Bilingual Customer Contact Associate
We are looking for energetic individuals with excellent communication skills who enjoy helping others in a team-oriented, high volume, inbound and outbound contact center environment. In any of our three contact center teams, you will be responsible for assisting our customers by telephone to address and resolve their home mortgage servicing needs in a timely manner.
Some of the many reasons to join our team include:
- Comprehensive compensation package – medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), and more!
- Some positions offer generous incentive plans with a minimum incentive payout of $250 for the first 4 months
- Bilingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will earn an additional $1.00 per hour
- Variety of shifts available from 8am to 7pm, Monday through Friday, where candidates working the 10am to 7pm shift will earn an additional $1.00 per hour. (In addition, one Saturday shift from 9am to 1pm per month is required. Other overtime opportunities available when needed.)
- Extensive classroom-style and on-the job training programs in home mortgage servicing and customer communications
- Friendly business casual atmosphere
Candidates must possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service role and be fluent in both Spanish and English to be considered.
- Candidates must be dependable, possess a positive attitude, have a strong/ assertive communication skills as well as a desire to help others over the phone.
- Ability to use standard computer software (MS Outlook, MS Excel) and quickly learn to navigate and operate job-specific programs, as well as toggle between multiple applications simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, as well as being open and adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle escalated issues and concerns appropriately.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous call center or mortgage servicing experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.