Bilingual Application Assistance Coordinator
Midland Mortgage, a division of MidFirst Bank, is one of the most successful home mortgage servicers in the country. We are looking for energetic individuals with excellent communication skills who enjoy helping others in a team-oriented call center environment. As an Application Assistance Coordinator, you will be responsible for evaluating a customer’s financial situation to identify assistance programs that may help them to catch-up on their missed mortgage payments and save their home. To get in touch with customers, you will answer inbound calls and make outbound calls.
Some of the many reasons to join our team include:
• Comprehensive compensation package – medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), and more!
• Generous incentive plan with a minimum $250 incentive bonus paid monthly for the first 4 months of employment
• Bilingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will earn an additional $1.00 per hour
• Standard work schedules available from 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm and 10am-7pm, Monday through Friday. Must also be available to work one Saturday shift per month from 9am-1pm.
• Staff working the 10am-7pm shift will earn an additional $1.00 per hour and will be eligible for a one-time retention bonus of $1,000 that will be paid the month after completing 1 year on the 10am-7pm shift
• Extensive classroom-style and on-the job training programs in home mortgage and communications
• Friendly business casual atmosphere
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must enjoy helping others by phone, be very detail-oriented, adapt well to change, able to multi-task, and have experience using a personal computer. Competitive individuals with strong and assertive communication skills who are dependable typically succeed in this position. Candidates with previous customer service, call center, and/or mortgage servicing experience are strongly encouraged to apply. A Bachelor’s degree or some college experience is preferred, but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Id: 12580